Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

junking with skip,steve,jeramy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 scrapdaddytatum

scrapdaddytatum

the subaru surgeon

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • charlottesville, virginia

Posted 03 November 2003 - 01:45 PM

20 hurs of drive time, 18 hours of sleep
and 10 hours junking with the guys
had a great weekend, thanks everyone
longer post coming soon

#2 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 03 November 2003 - 01:48 PM

had i have known the tranny was going to go the day after the engine swap i'da had you snag one of those for me too, along with the other stuff..

#3 scrapdaddytatum

scrapdaddytatum

the subaru surgeon

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • charlottesville, virginia

Posted 03 November 2003 - 03:15 PM

im shore we can come up with a trans
scott down in roanoke might have one

#4 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 03 November 2003 - 03:29 PM

yeah, afte coolin off a bit, i think i'll just go ahead and fix it "again" since i'm so deep in the damn thing anyways..

#5 Conker

Conker

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Morgantown,WV

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:21 PM

Yeah Man , that was a awsome time meeting you and skip , Not to mention going to the Yard , Man What a nice Haul for all ! ,
Skips WAGON RULES !!!! he brought the Turbo wagon with Da Bomb :) Jewles Nice medicateing with ya ! , hope to see you again .

Jeremy

p.s. Trogdor is planning to post on this but is haveing computer trouble at the moment.

#6 TROGDOR!

TROGDOR!

Pastor of Muppets

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Morgantown, WV

Posted 03 November 2003 - 07:25 PM

Blah... what a nice surprise... I come in from a long day at the yard and find that my computer has "taken a dook", to quote MilesFox. The thing is totally crapped out right now... I'm using my old dinosaur computer to log in right now.

Anyway... yes that was a GREAT day at the yard! Hooked up Jules with the D/R trans that had been living on my porch for 2 months... and at the yard we grabbed an EA82T with the super rare turbo spider intake, got myself a spoiler for the XT, Skip got a very nice looking RX-type front lip. We also got all kinds of misc. parts, Jeremy managed to pull an XT vent panel without breaking it!

If any of you people in this area where considering coming up for a yard run sometime, DO IT! This was the most USMB members I've ever been to the yard with, and it made the trip even more fun. Plus with all the extra manpower, we can cover a lot more ground. With a whole weekend and a few more guys I'm sure we could strip a few of those cars to the bone.

Lots of neat stuff at these yards- EA82's, EA81's, and even 7 or 8 XT's and a few Legacies. And for those of you into other cars as well as Subarus, there's tons of other stuff in there as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users