Ultimate Subaru Message Board

wheres that u-pull it in cullpeper??

Take the last exit into Culpeper (coming from you direction) it is the one near the big antenna. Go along the road until you see the Carwash on your left and on the other side of the intersection you will see walmart on the left and ruby tuesday on the right. Turn right at that intersection and follow the road around until is Ts with another, this should be not too far past the school. Then turn right. Sunnys will be down a few miles on the left. Look for two metal buildings and a buch of cars.

Don't expect allot from Sunnys, the same Subarus have been there since I moved here 3 years ago. But I do believe that the two BRATs have theirs. Check out the one BRAT that had a conversion to a wooden flatbed, it is too far gone to save but it was very unique.

As far as the yard layout goes, when you get to the bottom of the hill you will see the road splits, the left side is domestic and the right side is import.

thanks for the directions.. i work mon-friday 8-4:30 :-\ so would be hard to meet ya mon. or tues.

maybe i'l get lucky and find some tranny mounts in decent shape..

might wander up there this weekend, maybe drive the hatch :) if i can get the cooling problem fixed now.... isn't one thing its another, but eventually it'll be like new :brow: