Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Kits

christopher G

ok.. here we go.. I am really looking into putting a lift kit on my Loyale. I think I have done enough investigating to say that I will probably go with a BYB or SRJ kit. does anyone know why I cant seem to order them.. thier web sites both seem a little.... SKETCHY.. and I cant seem to get them to email me back with any info...

I really want to try and be cool, like you guys, and keep up with you in the woods.... but my "Special Edition" Loyale (being only special to me) is only stock.

does any one know how to handle this..

Thanks

:headbang:

Neither "company" is doing this as his full time job and demand is remarkably high for the product.

Make a choice which one you want and then dedicate your efforts to being patient with them to contact you back. I would expect having to wait a week for a reply from either one at times. SJR would probably be faster to reply back to a PM here and Ozified probably an email.

Apologies to all who I have not replied yet. Due to logistics and priority changes, we will not have kits available for about two months. I am very sorry. :( If you wish to wait for a BYB kit - that is xlnt. Otherwise SJR has a great selection of proven kits too icon14.gif .

Sincerely, Patrick "PK"

The long and short of it is we ventured into standardizing kits at a standard 3.5" lift for economies of scale. But we still get requests for 3" and 4", a few 2" , etc. and some for steel and others for aluminum. LOL.

...so, we are re-tooling and trying to modular-ize components for use across the EA81/82/EJ spectrum. To do it efficiently, we need to stop orders, complete the re-design and raw stock and bolt purchases, and start fresh.

It will be still the same great BYB product.

I will get to emails and still quote prices, just not firm delivery dates for now.

Thank you so much for patience. r/ PK. vulcan.gif