Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Over 40 Videos online now

Rollie715

I just updated my Subaru Video page to include a a better selection menu including thumbnails. As I write this, there is over 40 videos of mostly Subarus. Each file is about 2-4 meg and runs between 30 seconds and 3 minutes.

For those of you with highspeed internet, I can upload high resolution versions and capture more minutes of each event. Let me know what events you are interested in.

Enjoy

http://www.loghomefamily.org/subaru/

Rollie

I just updated my Subaru Video page to include a a better selection menu including thumbnails. As I write this, there is over 40 videos of mostly Subarus. Each file is about 2-4 meg and runs between 30 seconds and 3 minutes.

For those of you with highspeed internet, I can upload high resolution versions and capture more minutes of each event. Let me know what events you are interested in.

Enjoy

http://www.loghomefamily.org/subaru/

Rollie

are you interested in hosting other videos? I have some from the rally tire test run.

are you interested in hosting other videos? I have some from the rally tire test run.

s'ko

I'm new to building websites. I just started doing this in the last few weeks, but am learning quickly. Yes I believe I'm interested in hosting other videos as long as it doesn't push the limits for size and download bandwidth provided by my webhost, which I think I have quite a bit of room to do. I'm also new to video file formats and am open to suggestions on the best configuration for serving them out on the web.

What I have done with my own videos, is capture them through a Firewire port from a Sony Digital Camcorder into a high quality AVI file. Then rendered them to WMV's (Windows Media Video?) at lower resolution and speed so they are small enough to stream practically over the web.

What size files do you have? If you can send them to me, I would be glad to add them to the webpage.

In fact that offer goes for anyone out there. If you have some interesting Subaru or offroad videos you would like to contribute, I can attempt to add them to the pages.

Contact me via a Private Message and we can work out a good way to get me the files.

Rollie