Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tillamook Forest Run **PICS!!**

NuclearBacon

Ran around at the oregon trail rally up in hillsboro, oregon, then took to the logging trails in the tillamook forest in my EJ22T - 5SP swap. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

some pics :)

MY bud getting in....

SP_A0253.jpg

This is the top of a peak we drove up to. my Friend has a BRAND NEW mazda 4 wheel drive... he could hardly get up on the ridge.... my wagon went up with 4 times the people in it.... and all our luggage ;)

SP_A0254.jpg

The rain... the fog..... and the gravel ...... i was in heaven

SP_A0247.jpg

nice pics! I know that exact spot...! There are some fantastic views if ya go up higher....like this one....

nice view!

do you have the gps coordinates?

wonder if there are any geocaches out there in those woods...

--Spiffy

ok I'm not into gps...as it does not work in deep forested areas...It only works in open terrain with good weather...I proved that when I rescued a woman on Mt.Hood who lost GPS signals and cell frequencies...she had no clue where she was ...(had no maps..) .enough babble..

I recommend you contact Chazmataz...he's into geocaching....!!! We can go up as a group to go wheelin'.....Chaz can get the GPS stuff and maybe a stash.....I know of even more hidden areas....near there....for awesome...camping!:headbang: