Ultimate Subaru Message Board

For Ratty2Austin

Austin, I saw Tom in Fall City today and he says hello and would like to you call him and say hello.

For those who don't know Tom, he's an avid collector and once had as many as 40+ Subarus in his back yard (he has a LARGE backyard). Anyway he is slowly weaning himself off his collection. Anyone looking for parts cars especially of the EA81 variety PM me for his 'phone number.

He is not giving them away, but he's not asking much for the cars either. He's a great visit and will talk your ear off if you let him (I let him and he let me yak back at him too).

He was saddened to hear of Bob Barci's passing since Bob used Tom as his personal pull a part yard; lots of Tom's pieces wound up in Bob's three project cars.

Ed, my roomate who came with me to the show is looking for a decent EA81 car. Would he have any that would be a decent fixer upper by chance?
He has about 20 cars left in the back yard. Most of them are fixer uppers. He's pretty honest about the condition and what might be wrong with most of them. He's easy to find: Take Redmond Fall City Rd. and just as you come into Fall City look on the left for a yard with lots of Subarus. If you get to the intersection in town you missed him by 100 yards.

Ed, my roomate who came with me to the show is looking for a decent EA81 car. Would he have any that would be a decent fixer upper by chance?

I have an 84 hatch, the body is decent, it could use an axle and maybe a tranny, but you'd want to swap in the 5mt right?

BTW, i told austin, but i don't know if he has his phone number.

I have an 84 hatch, the body is decent, it could use an axle and maybe a tranny, but you'd want to swap in the 5mt right?

BTW, i told austin, but i don't know if he has his phone number.

Well my roomate needs something he can get in and drive with minimal work (since he's not any sort of mechanic) because I don't wanna put work into his car when mine needs work....