Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I assume you could probably replace just the front (if you could find it) but you could get a whole remote for under $15 on ebay. There's a bunch of them on there. The one I linked to isn't new but if yours are beat up, this one may be better. I got one a couple months ago for my 98 Legacy (older style remote than yours). It said it was used but it hardly has a scratch on it. Like anything else, your experience may be different but it may be worth checking into.

Originally posted by FillG

I assume you could probably replace just the front (if you could find it) but you could get a whole remote for under $15 on ebay. There's a bunch of them on there. The one I linked to isn't new but if yours are beat up, this one may be better. I got one a couple months ago for my 98 Legacy (older style remote than yours). It said it was used but it hardly has a scratch on it. Like anything else, your experience may be different but it may be worth checking into.

:wave:

Thanks for the tip. I e-mailed the gentleman to see if he has any available for the 2000 Forester.

~Howard

:banana: