Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Fun on Sultan Basin Rd.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:43 PM

The kid asked me if I wanted to tag along. A great time. 11 miles of fun road covered in hard packed snow and drifts. A great time. More pics can be found in my Album. http://www.ultimates....php?albumid=68

http://www.ultimates...8&pictureid=460

Edited by edrach, 18 December 2008 - 09:52 PM.

#2 tubesoob

tubesoob

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Richland

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

Looks like a good time.

#3 Spiffy

Spiffy

this road's wide enough

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • Portland, OR

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

ooo, purdy...

--Spiffy

#4 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:41 PM

Looks like a good time.

It was a GREAT time!

#5 Legacy777

Legacy777

• 12,579 posts
  • Houston, Tx

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

Looks like fun!

I'm actually heading up to Seattle to visit with my family next week. My brother said they still had a decent amount of snow on the ground. It sounds like it's friggin cold too!

#6 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

Looks like fun!

I'm actually heading up to Seattle to visit with my family next week. My brother said they still had a decent amount of snow on the ground. It sounds like it's friggin cold too!

I live in Bothell, it's almost noon and the sun is out, and it's still 15 degrees out! And the weather service is forecasting strong winds this weekend (see my post in OT) and another band of precipitation coming in on Sunday (supposedly stronger than the recent storm).

Edited by edrach, 19 December 2008 - 02:55 PM.

#7 Legacy777

Legacy777

• 12,579 posts
  • Houston, Tx

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

I'd like to, but I'm not sure of my schedule. My mother has indicated that she wants to spend some time with me...you know how mothers are.

Tuesday, my brother and I are going down to a shooting range in the Tacoma area. I don't know the name, but Tuesday would probably be the day I would have some time. If you guys have some ideas on where to meet up or what to do, let me know. My mom mentioned something about go karts at a place in Kent. I believe I've been there several years back, but don't recall the name.

I'll subscribe to this thread so I get any updates emailed to me. I will be checking email relatively frequent, but can't guarantee I will be checking the board often. Let me know.

#8 Sparkystours59

Sparkystours59

Heading to South Carolina

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • west seattle

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:18 PM

The kid asked me if I wanted to tag along. A great time. 11 miles of fun road covered in hard packed snow and drifts. A great time. More pics can be found in my Album. http://www.ultimates....php?albumid=68

http://www.ultimates...8&pictureid=460

Great Pic Ed..............Sparky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users