Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

wanted subaru van or brat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:31 AM

hi
i am looking for a subaru 360 van, or 1st gen brat.it does not need to run but would like it to be restorable and under $1250 and within 10 hours of walden ny, but will ship for the right car.if you have one fs please email me at fiat103d@hotmail.com thanks
jon

#2 CIS Subaru

CIS Subaru

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
  • Columbus, OH

Posted 16 January 2004 - 06:07 PM

I saw 360 Van in someone's yard a couple years ago in Southeast Ohio. It didn't look like it had moved in a long time, so I bet it's still there. I'll try to find out where it was for you. Email me to remind me if you don't hear back soon.

#3 CIS Subaru

CIS Subaru

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
  • Columbus, OH

Posted 16 January 2004 - 06:55 PM

Here are the directions I emailed to someone back when I found it. I don't think they ever looked for it.

It was on Hocking County Road 116 off SR 33, near Clear Creek Metro Park outside Logan, Ohio.
http://www.hockinghi...com/clearcreek/

After turning onto County Road 116 (off of US Route 33), drive exactly 6 miles. This will get you through Clearcreek Park, and there will be a few houses on your left. It's at the second house in the row. The van is very hard to see. I couldn't find the address of that house, but I think the next house past it is
1235 Clearcreek Rd. Sw.
Lancaster, OH 43130

You might try mailing a letter?

I would go look for it for you, but I doubt I'll have time anytime soon. It's about 2hrs from my house.

#4 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 16 January 2004 - 08:34 PM

hi
thanks for the info.i found 1225 clearcreek road and 1223 so i will try sending them letters and see what happens.if you ever go to that area i would appreciate it if you just get there address.thanks for the help, jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users