Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How do you install Remote keyless entry into a Legacy BD 96'?

I have one of the code Alarm modules, not the alpine units used in newer years.

xp4ikg.jpg

This is my keyless entry.

I'm curious as how do I install this? I've been trying to figure out for the bejusus of me and I just can't.

Ugh, I can't find where it plugs into..I read countrless guides on the net' and nothing has led me to the discovery of it -.-.

Maybe, If I'm lucky one of you has installed this in the past..and could lend me a hand! :D

Thankkkkkkkks!

I have the instruction manual at my office. I can run copies of it off and mail one to you if you'd like. You have a very short harness, so you are going to have to add wire to it and follow the wiring instructions. It really isn't that difficult.

Let me know if you want the manual. It has instruction and set up in it.

I have the instruction manual at my office. I can run copies of it off and mail one to you if you'd like. You have a very short harness, so you are going to have to add wire to it and follow the wiring instructions. It really isn't that difficult.

Let me know if you want the manual. It has instruction and set up in it.

Hehe, thats not my harness, But I'd deeply appreciate it if you could email me a copy of the manual! I found some instructions online but tey were not to descriptive :S