Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member from San Diego

Hi all! I am looking to buy my brother's 1988 Subaru XT6 5 speed from him shortly.. so I'm looking to become familiar with the Subaru world. He has always been HUGE into Subaru's and has dragged my twin into it.. and now it looks like I've followed suit!

I have a few cars now (1965 Dodge Dart GT v8 and a 2005 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Prerunner) that i will not be parting with.. (on forums for those as well!) so.. here we go.. post #1 of hopefully a few thousand!

Cheers

:banana:

• 2 weeks later...

welcome fellow socal-anite

PK Davis is in your neck of the woods. Great guy with a lot of old school soobie knowledge and info.

XT6 huh? is it the FT4wd one or the FWD one. let me know if there are any parts that you need. I go scrounging at the local PAP about once a month.

BW

• 1 year later...

SO - i never did get the xt.. however i just scored a 2011 Impreza. Just finished tinting the windows, getting the roof rack, a set of weathertechs, and some bike racks for the mountain bike.

here are some pictures..!

168961_607913948743_33201609_34591280_1193460_n.jpg

and already took it into Anza Borrego (picture is from the wind caves)

167019_608427245093_33201609_34600846_3365603_n.jpg

Looking to do modifications asap.. not sure what BUT i can't seem to ever let my cars be. :D