Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Levittown Pennslyania

Yo Yo! The eastside of Philly represents!!

I'm just inside Phl proper, between Street Rd and Woodhaven Rd - in the shadow of Bensalem.

More n more SE Pennsylvanians dropping in. We're gonna have to start a chapter.

Welcome to the board. Lots of help and info here. Read old posts, use the search feature for particular topics.... you'll pass lots of time and learn all along the way.

The folks here are friendly and helpful. Many experts to tell you all about your 2.3....

BTW FWIW, it's not a V4. It's a "Boxer engine" "Flat Four" or "Horizontally Opposed" - - - (ala older Volkswagens, Subarus, BMW motorcycles and many light airplane engines). Historically, they are very very dependable and durable. Think H rather than V.

Hmm Philly......

last time I was there we were flying lines and some retard gangbangers shot our Helicopter. We didn't know it till we found two bullet holes in the body when we landed.

anyway enough of the rant.

Welcome to the board.

BTW FWIW, it's not a V4. It's a "Boxer engine" "Flat Four" or "Horizontally Opposed" - - - (ala older Volkswagens, Subarus, BMW motorcycles and many light airplane engines). Historically, they are very very dependable and durable. Think H rather than V.

like i said im still new to cars im tryna learn haha my bad man