Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reliabe, Honest Mechanic/Shop in Lewiston ID

Hello everyone.

My dads' lady friend has a 2005-7 (I think) legacy sedan. When ever she comes my way she has me work on it and do maintainence.

I just did the rear brakes two months ago. She took her car into the dealership down there (the only place she goes...because she doesn't know any better) to have her 60k done they said her fronts needed replacing. I remember looking at them when I did the rears...obviously...you have to take off the tires to found out which set of brakes is squeaking, and they were fine. Plus they are trying to sell her a bunch of other crap as well, that she doesn't need becuase I have either looked at it and it was ok or have done it myself in the past.

So the question is: does anybody know of a good honest, reliable, fair priced shop/mechanic that knows his way around a subaru, in the Lewiston/Clarkston Id area that I can send her to, so she doensn't keep getting hosed.

Thanks.

Right :rolleyes:...The point was to find someone down there. Why would she go to Hayden Lake, when she can have her car worked on here in Spokane by a professional suby mechanic...a-hem ME !!!!!!!! Read the post again. Then answer the question.