Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who new, what suby would do...

A big thank you for all the amazing posts! We are a bunch of geeks and I love it! I drove my first Soob in the snow about five years ago. My lifted Toyota pickup whimpered in the cold from that moment on... Then it was sold...

Since then I lifted and built an amazing 87GL 3-door, it was a tractor! I just could'nt justify an EJ swap, that would have been truly bad-assed! I've just about dailed in my 94 legacy GT with outback crossmember spacers, struts, wheels and 205/75/15's. Yeah EJ!!! I read that many of you stuffed the struts in w/o the x-members dropping. I figured then that I could push the strut tops down another 3/4 of an inch with some trick lil' Delrin spacers I made! Turned out awesome and ended up at appx. a 2.5"lift with great handeling. The mod to my air intake and cone filter, aluminum crankshaft pully from Cosmo seemed worth while too! Sexy... She's ready for exhaust now, or is it that I'm ready for money?...

Oooohhh and get this... Number three! The 89GL wagon all tattered but running and for the cost of free99 is looking at me through the window seducing me for monsterization as I type this! Someday I'll be rollin' the lifted and bomber WRX... When will Subaru realize what an asset a transfer case is again? MPG's would increase with the 2WD option on newer cars...

Thanks to you all for sharing! Love to share some images with ya"...So how do I post Pic's?

Welcome aboard, sounds like you got some pretty sweet rides, For posting pictures go to photobucket and upload all your pics, once uploaded there just copy the pic and a different window and come back to the USMB window, and paste right here where we are typing........... should work for ya!!!

Jeff