Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just moved from reno to federal way/ tacoma area...

I knew some people from usmb in my area... but now since im in the soob holly land thought i'd see whats happenin in this area.. meet some new people and get back into the soob game.... also lookin to buy a hatch but the right ea81 might do the trick too.. I saw a lifted light blue hatch, black drilled out steel rims in port townsend today, buy a facorty and a little coffe shop, anyone on the baord? Anyways let me know if your in this area and there are any wheelin trips i can tag along on....

I knew some people from usmb in my area... but now since im in the soob holly land thought i'd see whats happenin in this area.. meet some new people and get back into the soob game.... also lookin to buy a hatch but the right ea81 might do the trick too.. I saw a lifted light blue hatch, black drilled out steel rims in port townsend today, buy a facorty and a little coffe shop, anyone on the baord? Anyways let me know if your in this area and there are any wheelin trips i can tag along on....
Welcome to the area. You've come at the right time; summer will be starting on July 5th this year so you've missed all the earlier gray and rain. Lots of like minded people up here who are involved in similar things that you describe.

HEY, how did you sneak away!!! Get back here! haha well enjoy your new home!

HEY, how did you sneak away!!! Get back here! haha well enjoy your new home!

It was just time for a change! Only so much Reno one person can handle... I'm gone, pete moved to LA, that area is gettin thin on subaru's!

..... And thanks guys hopefully I'll be pickin up a hatch here pretty soon, once I do I have to make one last trek down to Reno to pick up my set of pugs:), all my tools, camping gear, and off road light setup...