Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ive got a 96 outback. i replaced my pass. front spindle due to it being cracked. i now have an ABS light on and no stop lights. i replaced the ABS sens. with a known good part still nothing. i have no power to the stoplight horn fuse or the ABS fuse. the weird thing is my vents are not blowing air eirther. The a/c comp kicks on but no airflow. im stumped any help would be great. thanks in advance.

no just the horn stoplights and vents with the abs light on. it has done this a couple times before but it just goes away on its own, and now its been like this for a week.

If those are the only things out, it seems you have a bad connection to the black/red-stripe wire at pin #2 of connector F42 (on the interior fuse box). See the attachment for the connector diagram -- note that this is as viewed facing the connector (the pins will be "flipped" as you look at the box).

Try wiggling that connector while the blower fan is supposed to be running, and see what happens. If that doesn't reveal anything, determine if there's 12 volts with respect to ground at the wire I described.

post-15889-136027644408_thumb.gif