Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Does anybody know where I can find a detailed/ exploded view of the rear hatch lock mechanism for a 97 OB? every manual I have downloaded seems to be lacking this feature. Oh and for anybody that has doene a full swap was it hard to "rekey" or whatever you call it to make my regular key work and will there be any problems with the remote lock?

Thanks

Jay

Does anybody know where I can find a detailed/ exploded view of the rear hatch lock mechanism for a 97 OB? every manual I have downloaded seems to be lacking this feature. Oh and for anybody that has doene a full swap was it hard to "rekey" or whatever you call it to make my regular key work and will there be any problems with the remote lock?

Thanks

Jay

''re-keying'' is easy if you have both ''doors''. 2 nuts and the key way is loose, swap it to the other door. the hatch is way easier than the front doors. you will be very happy if you have a deep well socket, 10mm or 12mm??

look here:

http://opposedforces.com/parts