Ultimate Subaru Message Board

looking for: DL headlight assemblies

I am looking for a set right and left of DL headlight buckets and side markers

I am assuming that this will bolt up to my 91 Loyale and I am looking for a solution to the lighting (lack of) problem.

like this:i062265.jpg

thanks

Ben

Edited by tractor pole

It is a bolt in but you need the lights and the buckets as well. You need to rework the wireing as well in order to go from 1 light to 2 per side.

I was wondering if the buckets bolted up, I will be getting Hella H4 hi-lo and a H1 Hi beam light, rewiring.

so I guess all I really need is the buckets, trim and corner lights.

Ben

I have the corner lights only, in good condition. I pulled them for another member and the deal fell through. Car has since gone to scrap. $20 shipped.

BTW. The grill is part of the DL, dual headlight setup, too. It is not like a loyale grill as the plastic surrounds around the headlights are part of the grill making it a one piece unit.

I am looking for a set right and left of DL headlight buckets and side markers

I am assuming that this will bolt up to my 91 Loyale and I am looking for a solution to the lighting (lack of) problem.

like this:i062265.jpg

thanks

Ben

I'm not sure they'll fit but Lynnwood Pick a Part has an '84 wagon with quad lights on it in pretty decent shape. I was there today looking for an EA81 dipstick and marvelled at the overall condition of the car when I was there.

I have the corner lights only, in good condition. I pulled them for another member and the deal fell through. Car has since gone to scrap. $20 shipped.

BTW. The grill is part of the DL, dual headlight setup, too. It is not like a loyale grill as the plastic surrounds around the headlights are part of the grill making it a one piece unit.

I was wondering about the grill, I am looking for a full setup if possible.

I will keep you in mind for the corner lights if I can't get them with the setup.

I'm not sure they'll fit but Lynnwood Pick a Part has an '84 wagon with quad lights on it in pretty decent shape. I was there today looking for an EA81 dipstick and marvelled at the overall condition of the car when I was there.

I am not sure about that I thought the EA81 cars were more narrow than a EA82 car, but I may be mistaken...