Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'll drive it like I stole it 'cause I did !

Hello and Welcome!

not to burst your bubble or anything - but you do know that your 87 GL is no where near "fast", right?? :grin: but you do have the dual range tranny, so it does redeem itself... :lol:

and what if it goes really fast and gets GOOD gas mileage??? (two wheeled terror :lol: )

Sliding a hair pin turn on a gravel road at 20 MPH is scary fast when there is a 300 foot drop off on the outside.

No the GL is not be the quickest car I have owned but the damned thing is fun.

Any way to upload pics from my computer or cell phone on this board ?

ETA

Yes decent fuel economy is a welcomed advantage in the name of extended cruising range.

Edited by Eatmore Mudd
Forgot to mention

Steps to upload photos:

Get a photobucket account (free)

Upload photos to Photobucket

Get the code shown in the instructional photo below:

Photobucketinstructions.jpg

Copy that code.

Paste it into a reply to thread box, message, forum post, etc.

Always preview post to see how it will look. I tend to resize my pix to 640X480 so they fit on the screen nicely.

Cant wait to see pix, seems like a fun little ride, I currently own a 1986 GL Sedan with D/R 4x4 and am very happy, and this may not be super fast, but it is quite a load of fun!

Edited by 92_rugby_subie

picasa web or the like.

wherever the pic is viewable, right click "copy image location. then click the image icon in your reply, and paste the link. there is your picture. You learned this with windows 95

Unfortunately I didn't. While other guys were lusting after commodores vic 64 I was messing with boring bars and torque plates.

picasa web or the like.

You learned this with windows 95

Unfortunately I didn't. While the other guys were fussing and fooling with Apple II's and TRS-80's I was kind of busy with boring bars and torque wrenches, missed the whole windows 1.0 to XP thing.

I will look around for something less irritating than photo-bucket till then there is still my avatar.

A beer to the first one to figure out the license plate number.:D

Crap I hoped someone could figure out how to enlarge the license plate.

Once a pic is that small, all the detail has been lost and can never be recovered. I could blow it up till the cows come home, but it wont help - it would be just a blurry mess.