Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a short vid ..

scoobyclimbs

Nice Gregg!!!

You've pulled this hatch together very well!! How does she pull firebreak 5 (is that what that line is called?) now??

cheers,

-mark-

I haven't been back to that one since... Once ya clean it ..move on to the harder stuff...:grin:

Been busy gettin' the hatch ready for WCSS13...powered windows/mirrors/ RS hood vents..etc.

I haven't been back to that one since... Once ya clean it ..move on to the harder stuff...:grin:

Been busy gettin' the hatch ready for WCSS13...powered windows/mirrors/ RS hood vents..etc.

ooooo ;)

I almost had the opportunity to make it to the WCSS a few weeks ago, but ended up flying instead of driving to OR...

I understand the take on pulling the route then moving on ;)

But in my rock climbing world (back in the day ;) we always had to climb a route clean 2 times to call it good ;)

soooo, it would be cool to get your impressions of pulling that line now that you've got the EJ22 and all your other sweet mods since the first run.

I'm just sayin' . . . :)

leter G,

-mw-

ooooo ;)

I almost had the opportunity to make it to the WCSS a few weeks ago, but ended up flying instead of driving to OR...

I understand the take on pulling the route then moving on ;)

But in my rock climbing world (back in the day ;) we always had to climb a route clean 2 times to call it good ;)

soooo, it would be cool to get your impressions of pulling that line now that you've got the EJ22 and all your other sweet mods since the first run.

I'm just sayin' . . . :)

leter G,

-mw-

I'm a climber too..hence the name..

Well let's call it an "onsite "..climb then...

Actually, I get off more with pullin' it off with minimal gear and maximum challenge.

Kinda like the difference between free climbing doing that uber dyno move vs using pro...and hang doggin'.. so to speak..:grin:

Perhaps in the fall...when the busy season is over..

Technically "cleaning "the route would be pulling your gear as you climb up yourself using a nut tool...

So am I that " nut of a tool.." :lol:

I tried that quarry climb again...(in the vid) a week later and DNF'd .

It was way to chewed up by motorclyles it was way ugly...:eek: