Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Convoy's to WCSS13???

As far as I know there is another guy going but he will already be in Vancouver on Thursday.

Not sure what time I am leaving.... depends on if wife goes... but will do usuall drive down hwy-14. (Washington side)

Girl with L. Recommend gassing up in Tri-citties before hwy-14. I enjoy that drive, it isn't bad but is two laner with great views and gas isn't for 110 miles.

Edited by Indrid cold

hey Jeff. I'm down for a convoy. give me a call or something. If you leave at around 1-2 i would need to leave my house at around 10:30 or so.

If you wanna meet up with us thats cool...... I think that we might leave a little later than 2 but call me tomorrow if you want and we could all meet up and roll down......................

Jeff

Dear Folks,

I have been out of loop for awhile, but I drove up from SaN Francisco and I am in Portland now, Thurs night. I will stop at Troutdale Chevron at 10 a.m.. I will wait 15 minutes and if no one is there, then I will head for the Show at the fairgrounds in Washington. My phone is 415 290-8793.

Take care,

Bob

Edited by abcus