Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Newest member to the Subaru collection

Before we had gotten serious ini our relationship, my fiancée had a PT loser that blew a head gasket so she traded it in on a 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited. It was a nice car but I never really liked the way it drove. Since she was the second owner, it had a 60k warranty on it which we rolled over last year.

Ever since I've been trying to convince her to get rid of it and get into another Subaru. Well I won that battle as I didn't want to work on the Hyundai so here's what we got her instead of the Hyundai!

2004 Subaru Legacy Outback 3.0 Limited sedan. Not a L.L. Bean or a VDC though. 95k miles, one owner and it's never been in an accident. Still got a few items to take care of but since we got it a week ago, I've replaced all the fluids and replace the serpentine belt, tensioner and idler. Still need to reboot the front axles and a few other small housekeeping items.

Pics will come when I get them uploaded this weekend hopefully.

Sounds like a nice car. I too have a Hyundai. Its a 2005 Accent. We've had it since new. Its slow, uncomfortable, and way to small. But it gets 35 MPG and has been reliable. At 100k miles I'm starting to have some issues (rusty hole in oil pan and leaking master cylinder.)

Congrats on the new Subaru!