Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking for old pics of "ej"'s old tan 87 hatch

justified

I bought ej's tan 87 hatch 7 or 8 years ago. After driving it for a few years, its just been sitting in my garage. I wrench on it here and there, but it needs some work. I bought a parts hatch a couple of years ago and ended up driving it around for the past two winters (I've found it difficult to tear into a hatch the runs so Damn well). After a recent windfall (and a rusted thru frame rail on the parts hatch), I've decided to finally put the money and time into the 87 hatch that it deserves. It shouldn't take too much and it'll be a great learning experience for my kids. I know some of you Jersey people used to wheel with "ej" back in the day. If you guys have any old pics of its glory days, I would love to show them to the kids to help motivate them. Also. I like the idea of seeing the history of a car I know so intimately. All the old links are old USMB links and are dead. If you have pics post em or send them to me at peskimeski at yahoo. Thanks.