Ultimate Subaru Message Board

buying a loyale again.

Hello all. Long time since i have been here. Ive been busy with work and kids etc. But

Now im coming back :) i am looking for a subaru leone that i could affodr and they seem

To be relartively cheap but they also have rust..

The rust itself isn't too much of a problem though.

So, i wanted to ask a question about one leone im thinking of buing. There is a some sort of gauge in the engine room right side of the spare wheel. What is it? Does it have something to do with air suspension or is it put there afterwards when the car came from factory..

The car has been driven only 220,000kilometers and has littlebit of rust in back wheel wells

And some electric issues and broken exhaust. What do you guys think? Is 200euros too much?

Heres a link to the site

http://www.nettiauto.com/subaru/leone/4803602?sitelang=1

judging by the pictures and the location of the guge, it looks to be a fuel pressure that someone had added on.

200 euros (within 300 us dollars) is a great price for a complete car. I don't know about europe, but 2-300 us dollars equals how much the car would weigh as scrap metal if it was entirely junk.

sounds like a good deal to me

Here in finlad we get only a out 20-30 euros if we sell our car for scrap :0

There's plenty of cars that works for under 300 euros but for 4WD that is really low..

They are prized here and its not common to find street legal 4wd car under 500euros :D