Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Weird symptom, part deux..

So to cure  intermittantly blowing huge clouds of smoke from my 400+k '90 Loyale, it was sugguested that I obtain and install Soob PCV kit part #11813AA010.  Finally got down to my nearby Soob dealer (53 miles) only to learn that the kit is NLA and no replacement.  Which means I'll have to bag it from Pick 'n Pull, I guess.  Sigh.  Sometimes I wish this wasn't such a great car, I could go get one of thos 2.2 thingys whose name I can never recall..

bk

If you read through this, they discribe how to do it with parts bought at lowes.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/124117-diagnosis-my-engine-is-a-paradox-in-the-space-time-continuum/

Yes, I read that, and various other links regarding the PCV system, and all those links go to pictures archived somewhere in perdition where I can't see them.  Bummer.

Current plan.  Got to P'nP, hunt up Loyale with blue plastic widget in PCV system, capture and install the whole wretched mess, hope quantum waves co-operate..

bk