Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gen2 Aftermarket Components?

I'm from medford, now live in eugene while I go to school.  My 87 sedan is sporting a weber, accel coil, accel wires, full two inch exhaust from then engine back without cats and a magnaflow muffler.  I got bored at school one day and fabbed up a k&n round filter to work with the webber. 

I'm from medford, now live in eugene while I go to school.  My 87 sedan is sporting a weber, accel coil, accel wires, full two inch exhaust from then engine back without cats and a magnaflow muffler.  I got bored at school one day and fabbed up a k&n round filter to work with the webber. 

I also removed the power steering and replaced with a manual rack, and it has an optima battery out of my grand cherokee right now. 

NGK wires and plugs there rated oem and have a lifetime warranty, i usually just get a rv battery since there a little bigger than a car battery so you have more juice for your winch, any low preasure fuel pump (2 or 3 psi) works for the carbed cars the turbo's can use a pump off a f-250 with dual tanks and fuel injection.

I wanna see a pic of that!