Ultimate Subaru Message Board

90 legacy tires

I'm on the verge of getting what I hope is going to be a great deal on yet another Subaru. This will only be the 2nd of 5 that I've owned that has the 2.2.

This one is a 90 legacy 4 dr sedan, m/t fwd. The fwd part is the biggest downside to the entire deal. Its got 163,000 on it, needs axle shafts and tires. Which leads me to my question. Currently has 175/70/14. I work at a wrecking yard and we get tires in all the time, however this isn't a common size. All I've found so far is a set of 185 65 14's and a set of 185 75 14's. Being a fwd, its not like we will be out Baja'ing it. However its a very sharp turn to get into and out of my driveway from the main road, so I need to be careful of the rubbing aspect. In your expert opinions, would either of these sets be ok?

If I can get some good tires on it, and figure out why the taillights won't shut off when I turn the key off, I will be a very happy man for only spending 250 to buy this car.