Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone Recognize this Leone Coupe, EJ rally ready? Trying to get in touch with a board member

SnatchedHatch

might be rpholz's?

edit: maybe not actually, looking closer, his gauges were all inside, he was apparently against ejs in older body styles, and also in NC

Yeahp, this guy was alike into the old-school, but not afraid to destroy  that purity for pure performance :clap:

This RX had an EJ22 running 14-15 pounds boost if I recall right, might've been 12.

Last I heard, he did successfully do the 5-lug swap, and had some white multi-spoke Mazda rims to throw on.

I'm sure I'll run into him eventually

LoL

I was not expecting to see pics of my car when i opened this thread.

quite a wth? moment.

Whats shakin man?

The rx is still going strong. 5 lug swap went well. Few new soobs keeping it company also.

Haha! Blast from the past, I'm quite sneaky with the photos :D

I'm good, just working and getting back to school next semester. Have to boost that GPA up or I get the boot haha!

I take it you're still in Kankakee, are you still modding by trade?

I'd love to see how the RX is doing, I just got an EJ soob and I'm damn well content with the power increase.. can't imagine having it boosted

I'm still just up 57, chilling with the fam and homies for the Holiday.

Can't thank you enough, you made yesteryear's polar blizzard a walk in the park :)

We few look forward to it amr? I hope my winter set won't wear out the studs by then..

Pming you, maybe we can meet up mid-December?

Gotta see what new you've dragged back to the shop hahaha! *it's aliive!*