Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PARTING OUT: '93 SVX LSi in South Central Wisco

Parting out a '93 SVX. Been in dry storage for a little over 5 years. A little under 185,000 miles. Transmission is seized in neutral. Windshield is cracked, but all door/side window glass, sunroof, and the hatch window are intact. Body is iffy; quarter-panel rot has started on all four, but is still salvageable. Hood and hatch in good shape. Interior is pretty clean. Dashboard is almost perfect, with the exception of the latch mechanisms for the two console covers in front of the shift lever. Driver's seat has slight bolster rash, passenger is better. Back seats are in great shape. Pics of/info about specific parts furnished on request.

The car has been in south-central Wisconsin for most of its life, though washed and well-cared for. I'd be willing to drive to deliver parts within 50 miles or so of Reedsburg, WI. I'm saving the motor and its accessories for a future swap, but whatever's left will be scrapped. I have neither the time nor the inclination to take on the work this car needs. If you're interested in the whole car–sans motor, of course–make me an offer and we'll talk.