Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fuel Delivery - '86 BRAT

Hello all, I'm new here, though I did search, but it could just be that I suck at searching.. Anyways, I got my hands on an '86 BRAT; EA81, 4 speed, 4wd. I have been trying to find some wiring diagrams for the fuel pump as well as fuel lines themselves. The previous owner said it has been sitting for a while, so should I attempt to clean out or replace the fuel tank as well? The plug for the fuel pump (which is new) is missing entirely, so I'll make one for the mean-time. My only issue is, I don't want to rip apart the entire interior tracing wires to find out I didn't need to...does anyone know where the fuel pump wires lead to once they go into the cab? 

Thanks ahead of time.

*Update - I, for the meantime went ahead and hard-wired a separate switch to control the fuel pump and was able to get her started and idling fluctuating between about 500-1000 rpm when cold and once she warmed up she was at a semi-smooth idle around 750. Now my EGR light is on in the dash, as well as my parking brake light being stuck on (easy fix I'm assuming) and when I give her any gas she wants to stall. I'm hoping it's just a vacuum line I couldn't see since it is pretty dark outside. 

Edited by Soulraiser