Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What size tyres would these be?

Hi guys, I'm new here and will definitely stay active.

Recently bought a 89' Leone Wagon, called L Series over here in Australia and absolutely loving it for my daily drive. I'm trying to restore it as much as I can so I'll keep everyone updated with progress pictures!

I'm in need of new tyres, and saw this wagon (NOTE: Not my car), and want these exact same tyres.
Anyone have an idea on the exact size of them? I'm currently rolling on 13" rims. 

post-63439-0-32751500-1467031652_thumb.jpg

post-63439-0-42199200-1467031633_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance!

The options for our lug pattern are few and far between, peugeot 504 and 505 have rims that fit, being in aus, you could find some, i think theyre called scorpions, but theyre pricey, another option is jackmans but theyre pricey And rare. If you use the search function this topic has been beaten to death, seems the popular vote is to drill 4 more holes in your hub and use any rims you want with a 6x140 (our pattern is 4x139.7) pattern, then you just have to make sure you have the right backspacing for your clipers

13" tires are getting very hard to find.

In North America, it is hard to find anything other than 175/70-13 and 155/80-13.  The 155's don't really have enough load capacity, but I run them in the winter, and try to keep the load and speed down.  I wouldn't run them in Oz, too hot.

The stock size was 165/80-13 or 185/70-13. These are a bit bigger than the tires listed above.  175/80's and 185/80's used to be available, but I haven't seen them for years.

If you can find anything that the tire shop will stuff on your wheels, take it.  With the caveat on the 155's:  Don't run them heavily loaded, fast, or in the heat.