Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need help with 96' Legacy Outback rear suspension

So basically I need to replace some suspension parts. I don't want to replace it with used parts, and the aftermarket (rallitek, boxer4racing, etc.) stuff doesn't seem much more expensive than OEM.
What I am struggling with is finding parts for 96' legacy outbacks. Obviously there's not a lot of stuff made specifically for my car, but from what I understand pretty much all parts from that generation will fit (to a certain extent) with the exception of the STi. But the websites don't necessarily tell you what parts will "technically" fit, just the ones that were intended to fit (if that makes sense). Somebody suggested aftermarket WRX parts since they are mostly all adjustable and would fit my model, but I would hate to buy anything that wouldn't end up working so I need a bit of guidance.
These are the parts I will be needing (all rear suspension):
-Rear sway bar (rallitek and most others only show front swaybars for my model)
-Sway bar endlinks (broke the stock one on the right side, OEM is like 80 bucks per link)
-Lateral links (again, rallitek only has them for front), I found these for a WRX and I was hoping these would work since they are rather cheap for the full set, and adjustable. The bushings are also pretty bad, so going oem would mean I would have to buy the bushings separate and it would get costly, unless I found used parts then I would just be getting a different set of old rump roast bushings; whereas aftermarket comes with new (and potentially improved) bushings.
-Right side trailing arm may need replacing, they are like 80 bucks OEM, but if there are decent aftermarket ones that would work I might just do the trailing arms on both sides

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated :)