Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carby Parts 1988 Brumby

Hello all, I'm chasing a part for my 1988 Brumby. I've spoken to a heap of people and done some searching to no avail. I believe the part is a Bowl vent valve? Or an idle cut off solenoid(See attached photos). I'm a little unsure which.

20180726_134224.jpg

Yes - I do have one - how does $20 + postage sound ? --------- it is connected to the small carby loom which also goes to the auto choke and fuel cutoff - so I guess I will just cut the wire and you can join it to your existing wiring ? You can private message me your details

Cheers

Should be 2 wires, 1 short earth and another longer one that goes to a white connector? The wire is easily removed from the connector. I need them intact because my wiring was literally melted out hahahahhaa. Price is more than fine to me. Can you please post some photos?

yes - small earth wire and I managed to get the wire out of the connector - I am positive its the right part - our camera wont take a 2MB picture and I don't have a mobile phone - message me your address and I will get it posted ASAP Cheers - I tested it and it works fine