Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Vintage search thanks Todd but whatever happened..

Guest moosens

Guest moosens

There was a guy in Texas,maybe you remember,who had like 10 Brats or something.This was almost 2 years ago,I think.Anyway did he ever get rid of ALL the Subies??I seem to remember they were quite cheap.Do you recall this?And more importantly,are any still there?

I really want a coupe(like I had) but next choice would be a first year Brat(like I had),or even a 4X4 pre-80 wagon(like I had).I really want to try to get classic plates on a Subie.

It would be ideal if whoever helped me get this took payment in parts,but I'm willing to crack open the wallet IF it's rustfree and CHEAP.Transport is going to run around $200-300 as far as I can see.Anybody know a cheap transport company?

email me arse if you have a lead on something...Paul moosens@yahoo.com

Guest DaveAP

Hey Paul, I've still got the 77 4x4 sw. sitting in the yard, you still have that dual range 5 speed ,posi, combo deluxe? If you are interested I'll make a vidio of it and show you the goods. Dave.

Guest DaveAP

Moosens, I saw a 78? two door today, front wheel drive. The front bumper was hangin off of it, but the bod was ok. You ought to hold out, one will come around.

Guest moosens

757,sounds good,where are they?

Also I came across a '78 4X4 rught in my neighborhood!It has a brush bar with a winch!Mint condition!...AND the old paison,just wants me to hook him up with a newer/used Subie!!

I gave him my # but didn't take his.I do know where he lives though....tune in tomorrow for the conclusion of this exciting drama.

He knows that there are NO other pre-80 Subies on the road up here but he's cool with knowing how I'll care for it.The only other decent pre-80 one around is an old guys '78/9 Brat 2 towns away from me.Last of the round lights!

Guest moosens

The guy lives right around the corner from me.We saw it today in his driveway and he doesn't appear to have a garage so it's an act of God that it still exists here.

757...where is you is?