Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hmmm, going to have to up-date signiture soon

Seems my Subaru supply has grown some.

Recently purchased an '86 2WD/5-spd Sedan from Miles Fox, $200.00. This is "parts car".

Got an '88 2WD/Auto GL-10 Wagon from CIS Subaru, this is the one he did the CIS conversion on, (he has kept engine and CIS parts). Car was free, but I gave him $100.00 to tow it up here from his place. This be a "fixer-upper", and may very well be M-I-L's "new ride", if she really wants it after I'm finished fixing it.

I'll be making a road trip to 86subaru's place this week-end to get the '86 BRAT I bought from him up here to my place. This will be Wife's "new ride", she has stated so.

Also this week-end, I'll be taking the '84 BRAT (in my sig), down to 86subaru. I'll be trading it for the XT-6 he recently bought. The battle has not been decided on yet as to just "who's ride" this will be. Wife is claiming "hers", but I'm decreeing "mine". (we shall see how that pans out, after I get out of the hospital, if I survive the battle that is). :eek:

cause his wife is going to beat him for 2 reasons 1 is he is fighting with her and 2 is he is fighting with her. :)

(just kidding on the square of course ;) )

You got it!!! To quote a line from a ZZ Top song, "She might get out a nightstick, and hurt me real real bad, by the roadside in the dessert."