Ultimate Subaru Message Board

good things all at once!

this month has been a good month for me and my brat...

for starters i got a free set of wagon wheels last month and finished sandblasting and painting them this month and am in the middle of mounting them right now...

second, i got one of those giant canopies (10ftx20ft) for my car and some other things... so my car will stay dry when not in use! finally!!!

i drove my car also... first time in almost 4 months... got my axle, barings, center nut and thottle cable replaced... it was a biatch to get all the stuff... it took such a long time... lost the parts in the mail and all this crazy stuff... thanks Jeff(one eye) for saving me and my lack of parts...

it drove really well... besides some idle problems it ran great... even took it to the sand pits a little...

and last(this is more for me then the car) i found a screaming deal on pioneer subs... 50 bucks Canadian got me a brand new sub that costs 90 bucks US... there was a bigger one for the same price but it was too deap to fit in my brat...(130 bucks US for the other one... i really wanted to have it but it wouldn't fit...)

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4061_10473921,00.html

thats the one that i got^^^... this is the one that didn't fit but was the same price...\/ \/ \/

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4059_35354,00.html

i will try and get pics and a movie(me doing reverse donuts) of my other spoils later on...

but all this was to good to not share...

later all,