Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2005 Ausubaru BBQ

All, with the Ipaska servers all turned off it has made it kinda hard to continue organisation of the Ausubaru 2005 BBQ, seeing as Ausubaru was sitting on an ipaska server!!!

I don't have the details off the top of my head, but hoping the USMB community will allow us to continue this organising here in this thread, awaiting a new and revised Ausubaru!!!

If you have the details please post below...

I have just been speaking with Brett and he has arranged a new host. The website www.thebackyardboys.com.au is currently resolving correctly and Brett hopes to have forums back up this evening. He still does not have the complete back up from ipaska yet but is waiting on it. www.ausubaru.com was actually registered by ipaska so there is some difficulty in getting it transferred to the new host.

there is now a skeleton ausubaru forum operating at http://70.85.249.34/~byb555/forum/index.php

It will most likely be deleted in a few days when the backup arrives from ipaska, but is enough to keep in contact until then.

If you register, you will receive an activation email that asks you to click a link - the link won't work, you need to replace the bit that says 'ausubaru.com' with '70.85.249.34/~byb555' and then the activation will work.