Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i love my subby

i tryed for like 3 weeks to get a hold of the davis guy that sell the lift kits here in the us but i cant if anybody could help it would be cool i am looking for a total price ship on the 3/3 inch lift for my 1983 gl 4x4 i cut my body out now and have room for like 28 noprob i got 27 kumho on it now i want 30 atlest with 3 inch they fit like my 27 due thanks o yea i got a full snorkle i had water over the hood no weting out eather

Good luck on getting a hold of him. But don't worry it's totaly worth it to have that lifted wagon. I love my wagon. I got the 3/3 lift kit.
i cant wait it wheels good now with the 27 mt but i want more lol why did you do the 6 lug swap cant you drill out the 6 lug wheels to fit the big 4 lug i am in need of 15 so i can run 30s i got 14 in steel 4 lugs now with my 27 i may be selling them when i get a lift

The reason I drilled the hubs and not the rims is because the particular rims I picked out for only 50 bucks from an offroad guy they werent flat where you drill the rim. So I had my hubs drilled instead of my rim looking like crap. I also wanted the six lug so I could have a lot of variety with rims.