Ultimate Subaru Message Board

:D New to the Subee world. I purchased a ’92 AWD wagon as a commuter. I know, “what’s a nice guy like me doing driving a wagon”, but I love it and it fits my family. It came with 208k miles and I have put an additional 24K on it in the last year. The body is solid; no rust except for two or three very small surface spots and a couple of small dents and dings. I bought it on a whim, it was cheap, and immediately fell in love with it. It is the easiest car to work on I have ever owned. Since purchasing it I have replaced the brakes (shoes only), right front axle, alternator, plugs & wires, fluids including the rear diff, a tune-up, and added a CD player. Aside from needing the items below I need to replace the windshield and have the A/C worked on (it only works part time), oh ya, the engine uses/leaks more oil than gas; btw mpg averages 27-29 @ 70mph and at over 232K miles I can’t complain. I am also to the point of purchasing my first set of tires for the car. I am thinking of going from the stock 185-70-R14s to 205-70-R14s, any recommendations/advice on larger tires w/o a lift? Some options I would have liked would be the air adjustable suspension, sun roof, rear compartment cover and factory roof rack (I have an aftermarket rack). A different color would be nice as it is a goldish brown, but that can be remedied at a later date. A little more pep would be nice as well but that too will come in time ($$ is actually limited) and my primary project, a ’93 Dodge crew cab 4X4 Cummins :brow: takes most of my extra $.

Anyway, I am in need of the items below to make my Subee a more complete ride. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Items needed: (part numbers taken from a parts data sheet)

ABS Speed Sensor ring for right front wheel 26750AA003

Automatic Seat Belt assembly, LF complete (w/o lap belt) 64610AA033EM

Drivers door lock cylinder & key X5741AA020

Handle, inside R 62154AA000MJ

Handle, inside L 62154AA050MJ

Wiper motor, rear 86511AA071

Speaker grill, LF (gray) 94065AA030EM

A donor wagon (’90-’94, preferable ’92-‘94)