Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rebuild

Tomorrow I will be trying to get my car back together in one day. But first I have to go to a junk yard a hour away to get struts. There is nothing on my car except the doors and body parts. All of the interior is out, engine, trans, rearend, and whatever else you can think of. Its really not that much stuff to put back together, but I have to do it by myself. Parts have to go back on the engine too.

Tomorrow I will be trying to get my car back together in one day. But first I have to go to a junk yard a hour away to get struts. There is nothing on my car except the doors and body parts. All of the interior is out, engine, trans, rearend, and whatever else you can think of. Its really not that much stuff to put back together, but I have to do it by myself. Parts have to go back on the engine too.

cool... sounds fun

My day today was pulling the intake manifold and full wiring harness from a 94 Legacy that seemed to have every option known to man on it except Turbo. height control, heated this or that, ABS.....

Tonight I am stripping the harness for the ej22 conversion. Ive done a bunch of em now so thats the easy part for me.

Your list sounds long but it will go quick.

ahh, the old one day'r's

anybody ever bondo/sand/prime/paint a car in one day?i have a couple times, just cars to turn over for a weekend profit.

as long as you have everything you need in hand and the proper tools to lift the engine and tranny, you`ll be alright.