Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi, i'm new here if somebody remember, actually this is my second thread, anyway...

I'v never thinked about a Subie that much until..

2 subie's came down at the local AutoX and won!:headbang: , the point is.., there was an STI which won the final's, and the other one that beated everthing else was a non-STI Subie bought here hmm... intersting, so i took a brouchore about Subie's and i saw that Impreza's here comes with 1600cc 's :confused: , so i loved the Subie's performance and thinked about owning one since AutoX day, so i checked about the mods but not intersted in 1.6's loving the 2.2/2.5, so i'v been in some research lately and found that 1.6 Impreza's live in Ireland and greece and south europe to belive check www.subaru.ie but i'v done a 4 hours research and haven't come with the 1.6 engine name to plan for a swap later, the nearest i got is that 97 Impreza's got the 1.6 (EJ16) is that it??, i'm waiting for an E-mail from Subaru..., forgive my spelling, anybody??