Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Southern NH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good too.

don't you have alot of room(land) around your house or am i thinking of someone else?

anyone else thinking.....BBQ:brow:

LOL.. not a lot of land, just a lot... the house actually takes up most of it. We did have a large lot across the street til they built condos on it.

BBQ... and more... I love to cook!

cool,i'm sure alot of us like to eat :brow:

:o ok kind of a silly question for yah,when you say "witch city"-are you talking about salem mass? i am thinking correctly right?

The one and only. Even our police have witches embroidered into their patches.

There's a nice campground right in town on WInter Island. It fills up rather fast, so if anyone wants to camp overnight that's the place. There's a nice beach, pier and facilities. Harold Parker State Forest is about 20 miles and is woodsy.. very woodsy.

The one and only. Even our police have witches embroidered into their patches.

There's a nice campground right in town on WInter Island. It fills up rather fast, so if anyone wants to camp overnight that's the place. There's a nice beach, pier and facilities. Harold Parker State Forest is about 20 miles and is woodsy.. very woodsy.

any trails at the state forest?? (you know which type:brow: )

only reason i ask is to know if i should bring the legacy or the pip-squeak(justy):-p

I dislike camping, I prefer sleeping in my car. Many people think it's strange, for a 6'4" guy to prefer a car seat to a flat tent floor, but I have a long history with camping and it is a waste of time in my opinion. So all I need is a place to park my car where the police won't arrest me for being a vagrant.

Food wise, Mary, if you need grocery shopping done on the way down, I'd be willing to throw like $40 bucks of goods in. Make a list.

Any idea exactley how fast the campground fills up...i.e. when would I probably have to know if I am going or not by? Is it a super busy place where everyone from boston escapes to, or is it semi-ok? Thanks, Kevin

No... usually tourists from out of state use it. The Boston crowd heads for the "woods" out of state. It's a very well-kept place. We launch our boat from there, never even seen a piece of paper laying around.

I dislike camping, I prefer sleeping in my car. Many people think it's strange, for a 6'4" guy to prefer a car seat to a flat tent floor, but I have a long history with camping and it is a waste of time in my opinion. So all I need is a place to park my car where the police won't arrest me for being a vagrant.

Food wise, Mary, if you need grocery shopping done on the way down, I'd be willing to throw like $40 bucks of goods in. Make a list.

That's a very sweet offer. I'll have everything here, my treat. We'll just have to tuck you into the driveway away from prying eyes. LOL!

See you then, I hope.

EDIT: Mary, I live about THREE hours from you...:)

Really? I did that run in 2 hours 15 mins. easy... and in a Hyundai. Ahhhh... maybe you should go to 14" wheels on the Justy? j/k

Did you find a DD on the way back? Thanks for the help on the Mac! I haven't looked at it since you left it... maybe this weekend, or not... supposed to be too nice outside.

That's not fair, you had at least 800ccs and an entire cylinder more than I did...

I did indeed pass 3 total DDs, 2 of which were open. All were in Connecticut. :lol:

Get outside this weekend. Take the '78 to PA or something.

And I'm already maxed out on the Justy tire size...if I went to a 14" rim I'd have to get low-profile tires. (It has 155/80R13s on it now.) Top speed is 83MPH, discovered that on the trip home from the dealer I got her from in Portsmouth--no, it wasn't reckless driving, there was a bomb scare at the Charlton rest area that night. (Columbus day weekend maybe? I don't remember, but it was a holiday.) I like to keep the Justy around the speed limit, maybe 5mph under.

Hopefully I'll be there so long as I'm not in Oregon/Idaho picking up cars.

Andrew

Likewise... whatever date the FIRST Saturday in June is, is when you come here :)

ok so june 3rd,cool gives me plenty of time to get ready for it.

gonna add it to the calender here so anyone that doesn't see this thread but sees the calender will know about this meet.