Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Southwest Washington Meet --March

Since the February meet didn't get much turnout, I figured I'd get a head start on a March meet.

When:

Saturday March 11th. Meet up at the park and ride at Noon?

Where:

Same as last time. Meet up at Exit 63 and then head out to the logging roads on Jones Road in Winlock.

Map Here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b670%2d753%5d%20Jones%20Rd&city=Winlock&state=WA&zipcode=98596&country=US&location=2xJ7szC6%2bcbl8dPHY1STxGW0oSYl%2bwlwlamAB4hRPylQQHOMm9YrtbWyknxWoAZaJjmt0wU0gdjoR%2fEiN374gWi3%2b4O7lX9bZERDgUyo4u6auuwnKPTiYzNDLfYDBpff8HT0Y8Pi%2fgw%3d

I made it to the last one a bit late (just as the two of you were leaving:-\), but will try to make this one on time. depending on how quick I can get out of the gun and knife show without :slobber: seeing toys & things I just got to have.
Really, that's a bummer. What were you driving?

Edit: Next time I'll give out my cell # ahead of time so people can call and let us know if they need us to wait for them. Sorry.

One last bump before I just stick with the same spot off of Exit 63 as the last meet. Here's a link from mapquest to give everyone an idea:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b670%2d753%5d%20Jones%20Rd&city=Winlock&state=WA&zipcode=98596&country=US&location=2xJ7szC6%2bcbl8dPHY1STxGW0oSYl%2bwlwlamAB4hRPylQQHOMm9YrtbWyknxWoAZaJjmt0wU0gdjoR%2fEiN374gWi3%2b4O7lX9bZERDgUyo4u6auuwnKPTiYzNDLfYDBpff8HT0Y8Pi%2fgw%3d

Basically, the County Road turns into logging roads and sidetrails that look like they go on forever. It's pretty central to most folks and had some nice muddy spots we didn't get into too far last time out.

does anyone know of any trails/pits in the longview area? i hate to try to take the car to far until i get a new axle.. ill cruise around town because if it breaks it isnt that bad of a walk...:banghead:

is anyone heading up to this from vancouver or portland? running with a group would be mo betta..

rllywgn

I wasn't able to come up with anything near there in my searches, thus the reason I opted to do the meet up here again. Maybe one of the members in that area can lend some ideas.

What sort of axle problem are you having? I have some spares from my turbo wagon I could bring with me, just in case.

does anyone know of any trails/pits in the longview area? i hate to try to take the car to far until i get a new axle.. ill cruise around town because if it breaks it isnt that bad of a walk...:banghead:

is anyone heading up to this from vancouver or portland? running with a group would be mo betta..

rllywgn

my passenger side inner boot is basically gone... clicks on corners.. its an 88 turbo sedan

so as far as I know I'm still going... I'm gonna head up there, but I dont trust my rig faster than 45mph at this point so I'll likely be heading up 30 and some side roads. if you wanna meet up REALLY early I know a couple cool places to check out on the way up :headbang: