Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I need to know exactly what the part number for the coil springs for the front of a 1996 Legacy Outback Wagon,will ones from a regular Legacy work or would that lower the front of my car? I tried to order some and it took me to regular legacy parts,I'd like to make sure before I buy though. tia.

The regular legacy ones will probably lower the front slightly.

Why don't you try and find some used ones....going to be a lot cheaper then buying new.

Because I already looked for used and there aren't any to be found,this *needs* to be fixed now,not at some distant point in the future...besides parts are expensive for subaru's anyway from what I've seen so far.

If you have MT then your part numbers are

20330AC300 right and 20330AC310 left

If you have AT your part numbers are

20330AC320 and 20330AC330

L model part numbers end in 020,030,040,050; so they are different part numbers. No idea about physical fit.

Part numbers from Subaru Fast US cdrom. They sort of line up with description on 1stsubaru, if you do search by part number.

If you have MT then your part numbers are

20330AC300 right and 20330AC310 left

If you have AT your part numbers are

20330AC320 and 20330AC330

L model part numbers end in 020,030,040,050; so they are different part numbers. No idea about physical fit.

Part numbers from Subaru Fast US cdrom. They sort of line up with description on 1stsubaru, if you do search by part number.

Thanks.:clap: