Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need some help from somone in the Portland area...

I need somone in the Portland area that has some knowledge about the ea82's to go take a look at a car for me and let me know if its worth driving the 4+ hours to go purchase a car. Its my dream subaru. If anyone could help me please let me know asap. i've been saving my money for this for awhile now and dont want to spend 100 bucks in gas for a car that isnt worth it. and i know it alot to ask but if i could get somone that has paypal to go a step further and let me paypal them the money if it is a good car and have them pick it up for me that would be awsome!!! I know it alot to ask of people to take time from there busy days so if you cant help dont worry about it. thank you very much and PM me with questions.

I'm no pro but I can go take a look at it... I can get pictures of all the important parts and take it for a test drive... but I won't escrow/buy it for you...

you'll always want to be the one that does the transaction... nobody else is going to know exactly what you'd look for... you have to see it with your own eyes... and if you end up with a lemon you'll know you picked it...

--Spiffy

Thanks man:clap: :clap: :clap: thats f-ing awsome:banana: :banana: i would really really REALLY appriciate it if you could go look test drive and take some pictures!!!! and if you have paypal ill even shoot you 20-25 bucks. They guy i talked to was names Dan and he said the car is at 1505 North East 92nd. You can call him at 503.679.7833 Thanks again and you have any question or ever need ANYTHING shoot me a PM and ill do whatever i can to help you out.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

called, no answer, left a voicemail...

stopped by on my way back from richie's shop... they were closed... looks like they're only open while I'm at work (8-5)... took some pics through the fence of the only old soob on the lot...

pm'd you the link to the pictures...

--Spiffy