Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What points/condenser disty fits an EA82

vwrx bug

ok, sometimes you just have to pay attention.it is from the ea-71.get a disty from an ea-71 .you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.;)

ok, sometimes you just have to pay attention.it is from the ea-71.get a disty from an ea-71 .you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.you need a points disty from an EA71, and modify the drive gear.;)

I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71...

Thanks for the info...next time if you are so annoyed with a simple question, don't bother replying...

Everybody relax... breathe... exhale. VWRX, monstaru is a good source of info and has always been very helpful. I will not speculate why he answered as he did, but I would suggest that you try to let it roll off. I know that I have typed responses that were misinterpreted, and a couple times I have just plain ticked people off. It happens with everybody sometime. It even happened with you: You might have been better off with just typing the last line of your response, or perhaps said thank you and let it be at that. Anyways, you have a definitive answer (one that has been restated several times in the last week, BTW). And the EA71 is the earlier 1600cc version of the EA81, coming in subes from the late 70's (78???) through around 1981, referred to generically as "Gen 1". Others are likely to have better, more accurate info, but that is ballpark for you. Personally, having lived through the transition from points to pointless distributors and worked and driven with both, I would try to find why the pointless one doesn't work. Take care, and welcome to USMB! Pat

annoyed no.several people have answered this question in the past couple of days.i simply believe that repetition is the only way to learn sometimes(for myself too)eternal smart -rump roast,yes.:grin:

I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71, I am paying attention, since this is the first time I have heard of an EA71...

Thanks for the info...next time if you are so annoyed with a simple question, don't bother replying...