Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with my CC on my 2000 OBW.

I do not hear any click of a relay when I move my steering column CC switch/Lever. Should I hear a relay?

I can hear the relay in the CC module click when the dash button is activated. I have verified the brake switch continuity.

If there is a relay for the column CC lever, where is it located? I cannot find a schematic showing me a location.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with my CC on my 2000 OBW.

I do not hear any click of a relay when I move my steering column CC switch/Lever. Should I hear a relay?

I can hear the relay in the CC module click when the dash button is activated. I have verified the brake switch continuity.

If there is a relay for the column CC lever, where is it located? I cannot find a schematic showing me a location.

Thanks,

Jeff

This might help , you did not say if it was an auto or standard

SEA#3

This might help , you did not say if it was an auto or standard

SEA#3

Thanks, I will look for an inhibitor switch. It's an Automatic Transmission. All brake lights are working, my speedo works fine, and I checked the CC fuse on the inside Fuse Box with a multimeter to make sure it was good. I took the column CC lever out and cleaned it and did not see anything out of whack.

Thanks for the reply SEA#3.

Jeff

Funny story...

When my CC went bad in my Outback, I got a new CC kit and replaced EVERYTHING. It ended up being the the little rubber thing that hits the switch when the clutch is depressed.

Might want to check out the rubber thing with the brake switch.

Good luck!