Ultimate Subaru Message Board

For those near Richmond VA wanting a Spyder intake...

I was at Chesterfield Auto Parts today and found a white non turbo XT 2wd with the complete spyder intake on the engine. I didn't get it, I don't need it, but you may be able to get it for around $20. The price sheet said aluminum intakes where $15 but I'm not sure how they would price it with all the sensors and TB on it. The engine is scrap but it had a decent set of chrome steel wheels on it.

CAP

5111 Old Midlothian Tpke

Richmond VA

They really didn't have much there other than that. They only had three older Subaru's, all 2wd and pretty much picked clean. They crush after thirty days too.

I doubt they will pull and ship anything. It's a nice pick and pull type yard. You pay $1.00 to get in, you grab a wheelbarrow, throw your tools in it, and go shopping. There's a posted price list on the wall as you enter the yard too. Thier partner, Circle Auto Parts south of richmond is bigger, but I only found three older subaru's, and they were picked clean.