Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time for a NorNV/NorCal meet!

I'm making a Pick n Pull run early Saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to join me if they like. Gonna try and be there between 8-9.

Edit: Sparks Location

Jeremy..could you keep an eye out for a good blue passenger seat? No need to grab it, I can get it on Wednesday (if there even is one there).

Of course, EA81 and 82 cargo covers are a good find, even if unwound (the one I got for you was unwound, but I fixed that:) )

PM me if you phone number has changed, I'll confirm and get a shopping list for BBQ supplies when I leave Carson City for Jibs' place, probably around 3.

Jeremy..could you keep an eye out for a good blue passenger seat? No need to grab it, I can get it on Wednesday (if there even is one there).

Of course, EA81 and 82 cargo covers are a good find, even if unwound (the one I got for you was unwound, but I fixed that:) )

PM me if you phone number has changed, I'll confirm and get a shopping list for BBQ supplies when I leave Carson City for Jibs' place, probably around 3.

Ah, the good ol blue passenger seat. I'll keep my eye open for ya.