Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carfax PLEASE!

Hey my parents are in process of buying a used car and money is REAL tight. We already bought one car off the guy and the next day which just so happened to be Friday the 13th the car(97 Ford Taurus) went to hell.....We test drove the car 4 times and it was wonderful, AC worked, Clean......Then AFTER we bought it we drove it for about 20 min. and the AC stopped, it had a blown HG AND it knocks!!!! So after arguing with the guy all day we typed in the vin# and it turned out that in 2003 the car had 98000mi and now it only has 65000!!!!! So after we told the guy we discovered the odometer was tampered with he changed a bit! So we can either get our money back (1600$) or he offered to just trade us a 95 Buick Regal that he was sellin for double the price of the other car at no additional cost. This time he let us keep the car for a day so that we could get a better test and what not, and even bring it to a mechanic to inspect it(They must not trust me enough??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

So I know some of you have Carfax accounts, Who will do one for me?

Vin: 2G4WB52L8S1457750

95 Buick Regal

My Email is bmxboy266@hotmail.com

as you see below, 11 records. i havent gona trusted the seller of the car. good luck

VIN2G4WB52L8S1457750Year/Make/Model:1995 BUICK REGAL CUSTOMBody Style:SEDAN 4 DREngine Type: 3.8L V6 TPI OHV 12VManufactured In: CANADASearch Results: 11 records found in our database What is a Record? IMPORTANT! The 11 records on this 1995 BUICK REGAL CUSTOM may confirm a clean title history or uncover potential problems. Find out by ordering the complete CARFAX Vehicle History Report.